The controller of your personal data is AS SmartCap (registry code 12071991). You may contact SmartCap at Hobujaama 4, 10151 Tallinn, Estonia or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
SmartCap collects your personal data when you contact us. In that case, we may collect and process your identification data (e.g., name, identification code, date of birth) and contact data (e.g., email, postal address, phone number) in order to reply to your emails or letters and carry out any further correspondence. Also, we may collect your personal data when your register for events held by SmartCap. In such case we may additionally collect your professional data (e.g., education, professional career, prior experience and background) in order to prepare and carry out the event.
Your personal data will be processed only, if it is necessary for the performance of a contract to which you are a party to or in order to take steps at your request prior to entering into a contract, or for us to be in compliance with legal obligations that SmartCap is subject to (e.g., responding to requests of information and complaints, etc.).
As a data subject, you are entitled to:
- Access the personal data collected about you;
- Rectify any inaccurate personal data concerning you;
- Erase your personal data from our databases;
- Revoke the consent to process your personal data and restrict any further processing.
If you wish to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at SmartCap by email email@example.com.
Cookies we use fall into the following categories:
- Essential cookies. Needed to display our website.
- Performance measurement cookies. Our site uses Google Analytics (GA). GA helps us to understand how you use our website and help us improve your experience over the time. GA tracks things from time spent on the site and pages you visit from what device you are using. This cookie does not identify you.
The server that hosts our website might record queries that you make to the server (when opening a link your IP address, access time, device used, etc., may be recorded). This data is used only for technical purposes to ensure the smooth run of our website and helps us to investigate any possible incidents.