We work towards sustainable future and are devoted to make a conscious impact on various aspects of our society.
Our core values are integrated and implemented in our business strategy, management and investment processes, day-to-day operations and interactions with our stakeholders and business partners. The core values are:
- Being transparent, trustworthy and open partner to our stakeholders, investors, investees and business partners, as well as with the public;
- Acting in good faith;
- Engaging only in ethical, honest and fair business practices;
- Upholding good reputation and public image;
- Favouring socially responsible partners, investments and business opportunities.
- Limiting the impacts of climate change;
- Practicing responsible resource management;
- Reducing pollution.
- Being mindful of equality, diversity and inclusion at all levels of the society;
- Caring for the well-being of our employees, the people around us and the society as a whole;
- Creating a supportive, safe, fair and dignified workplace.
- Using the best corporate governance, disclosure and reporting practices;
- Having a transparent ownership and management structure;
- Applying high standards to internal policies and to the compliance with regulatory requirements;
- Avoiding conflicts of interest, breaches of confidentiality or any other transgressions;
We are a member of the Estonian Private Equity and Venture Capital Association (EstVCA) and follow its openness and transparency guidelines. SmartCap is also part of Invest Europe network – the world’s largest association of private capital providers that represents Europe’s private equity, venture capital and infrastructure investment firms, as well as their investors.